Trophy Research

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Feist

Reaction score
Over the past year or so, I, like many other sportsmen, have been filling out internet surveys from the "Trophy Research" (trophyresearch.com) site. They offer prizes for people at random from people that fill out their surveys. Well, in early October, I was notified that I was one of the "first prize" winners and that I had won a Plano Tackle bag and various baits with a value of $100. I replied to their e-mail with my address and they told me that I would get my prize in 7-10 days.

Well, I realize that the country and shipping was running a little slow at that time so when I didn't get anything by mid November, I began e-mailing these people but got no reply. Finally, I started sending sarcastic e-mails asking if the company was still in business, if my prize was a hoax, or even if the company existed. Well, near the end of December, they e-mailed me and said that my "Bass Pro Shop" life vest would be sent out in a few days. Well, I immediately went to my trusty BPS catalog and had difficulty finding a vest that cost $100. I started e-mailing again and was then told that my problem was being looked in to. This time however, they did give me a phone number to talk to a human being. Well, I was assured that the problem was taken care of and that I would see my prize in 7-10 days from January 2nd. Well, when I didn't get anything by the 22nd, I started e-mailing again, again without reply.

Today, I FINALLY received my prize. They sent me a small Plano Tackle-Logic bag, and Tackle-Logic worm binder, jig & pig binder, plastic case, and Plano hat. They also sent me five Terminator spinner baits in various sizes and flavors.

So, today, I sent a nice "thank you" e-mail to the person that I talked to on the phone that finally got things taken care of.

I think what I am getting to is that don't give up if something is owed to you. Yes, I got a little sarcastic with my e-mails to them but I finally got through to them Many times we hear people bash Tracker, Nitro, BPS or whoever. In many cases, if they just went the extra few inches, they would have found someone that actually cares about customer service.

While I'm on the topic, I'd like to thank people like Ken Neeley on this board. A lot of times, people "dump" on him and he tries to fix their problems when in most cases, he has nothing to do with them. People like Ken are an assets to their companies, whether their company realizes it or not. Lastly, don't forget to thank people like Ken who "go the extra mile" to make you happy.

Brian Feist

Excellent, excellent points, Brian! Thank YOU for bringing it up!

But let's just lay off the "Neeley! Neeley! Neeley!" stuff....... Son-of-a-gun has a big enough head as it is!

me!

(Thanks, Ken! You're one, good person to have around!)

Aw shucks, fellas....I'm getting all misty!!!

Seriously, thanks for the compliments, but most of the credit goes to the great group of employees I have and the willingness of the company I work for to back us up.

KEN & MAC---BETTER THAN CRACK

...BTW Scott,

Maybe we can find you spot in the Administration...Official White House Dinner hor's d'ouevre maker and intern schmoozer???

You deffinetely make our "Pro Staff" lives alot easier too, dude,......The last 2 years you've proven time and time again...when you say, "I'll stay on top of it,..or I'll get it done"....it gets done!! That goes a loooong way with us!! You ARE THE MAN,...and one of these days I'll just have to teach you the finer art of lime slicing......until then...keep on Rockin'!!

Seeya at 3pm today....adios!!

Mac

Don't let him anywhere near those interns!!! I want to last a full term!!!!!

Latest posts

Back