trailer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TROY WAINRIGHT

Reaction score
HEY ALL. IM HOPEING SOMEONE HERE CAN HELP ME.WENT FISHING TODAY AND AS I WAS PUSHING BOAT OFF THE TRAILER I FOUND THE METAL SUPPORT PIECE THAT GOES UP TO THE ROLLER HAS POPPED AND LEFT ONLY 1/2 INCH OF GOOD METAL LEFT HOLDING THE BOAT IN THE FRONT.NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT.I BOUGHT THE GALVANIZED TRAILER TOO.TRAILER SAYS NITRO BUT I KNOW SOMEONE MUST MAKE IT FOR THEM.ANYWAYS ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS ON WHO I SHOULD CONTACT OR WHO THE MANUFACTURER IS.ITS A 2001 TANDOM AXLE FOR A 288.IM TRYING TO POST PICTURES BUT CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT A URL IS.THANX

Maybe Craig from Bass Pro can help you. Some of them are Trailstar, but I don't know about all of them. You might have to address a post to him if he doesn't read this one.

Troy, Universal Resource Locator!

The address of a web site.

I just posted my first picture a few days ago.

Here is how I did it, there must be an easier way but this works.

1. upload the pic into "my library" on this forum.

2. open the pic in "my library".

3. copy the url (address) in the address window in the browser at the top of the screen. (left click on the address to highlight it, right click on it and left click copy).

4. Paste it in the box below your post below with "my Library" next to it. (left click in the box to get a cursor then right click, select paste and left click). The address should now be in the box.

5. Hit submit and presto there you are.

Don't know how to resize a pic online. You have to start out by sizing it with photo software. 640 X 480 pixels should do.

http://

OK I HOPE THIS WORKS.HOPEFULLY HERE IS A PIC OF THE BROKEN PIECE I FOUND ON MY TRAILER WITH THE ROLLER SPLIT IN 2.I HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS BEFORE.LOOKS LIKE IT MUST HAVE A DEFECT.WHO WOULD I CONTACT?
toc3.asp

Latest posts

Back