Tour Series MG

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Johansen

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am leaning towards getting the 82lb Tour Series Motorguide trolling motor but I have a couple of questions that I am hoping you can answer...

What are the dimensions of the foot pedal? I built an aluminum recessed foot controller tray and I want to make sure that the pedal on my new motor will fit. I need to know the width, and an approximation of how much width I need to operate the pedal. With the length I should be fine, but again if you can find out that would be awesome. And now the height. How tall is the pedal when it is sitting flat? How deep does my recess have to be to have the pedal sit flush with my floor in this position?

Should I get the model with the built in transducer? I am running Humminbird electronics so will the motor even be compatible? Do I need an adapter cable? BPS doesn't seem to list an adapter cable for the MG motors to HB electronics but I may have just missed it.

Thanks in advance!

Steve

The front of the pedal is 8 3/4" wide.

The back of the pedal is 7 1/2" wide.

The length front to back is 10"

The height with the pedal flat with no rubber feet is 4 1/2".

http://motorguide.factoryoutletstore.com/cat/24767/Motorguide-Sonar-Adapters.html

I got the one with the built in transducer. It was in the shop several times and now has the standard lower unit without the transducer. They had leaking issues with them when I bought mine approx 5-6 years ago. They actually paid my dealer to give me an external transducer for my unit. I like the motor though.

Gene

Latest posts

Back