Took the new boat home today :)

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim B

Reaction score
I picked the new Z7 up today. Its all rigged and ready to go now. When i got home i put on my electronics and started loading it with gear. Hers is a picture of it before i rolled it down the road. I wajnt wait to get it on the water and see what the 175 pro XS can do.

New Boat 015 small.jpg

TRCM,

I just went and read it. Thats an interesting problem, i think they could have done that better for sure. rigging it the way they did is just plain stupid.

I dont have the suto pump in mine so im not worried about that but i know mine does work. When the dealer went over the boat its one of the things they demo'd. they put some water in the bilge and turned it on and it worked prefect. My dealer went thru everything with my this morning and everythign is working as it should.

The only thing i need to do is take care of that middle seat mounting. They really dropped the ball on that one in my opinion. The way they mounted it just denstined to fail, i looked at every other model nitro on the showroom floor today and none of the others are mounted like the Z7 is. Mine isnt busted yet and i plan to take care of it before it gets that way. Stay tuned on that one i will put us some pictures of what i did to fix it, i already have some ideas in mind.

Hey Crongrats jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like green, looks better in your pic than the catalog.

she should relly rip with the 175Pro.

Good Luck, and see you on the water

GrgeD

Congrats Jim, nice boat!

Aside of the d. console and 175 pro, what other options did you get?

If you don't mind me askin, what was the out the door $$$???

Bruce

Bruce, I got brakes on the trailer, 6" jackplate, hyd steering with tilt, hot foot and pro trim, hyd seat pedistals, minnkota maxx pro 80 with sonar, rigging tube, 30 amp guest 3 bank charger and a custom cover(not a nitro cover but one Marine USA had made). The price was ~33k, the motor is what put it way up there.

Congtrat's on ur new toy. True the motor is the most expensive on any boat. it will get the $$$ up there. But you will have the power that you are looking for on a bass boat.

Thanks Jim.

Let me know if you want to break-r-in at Quinsig, won't take long at that lake! ;)

Tom check about 3 posts up. i devised a fix that should work fine for me.

Hey Jim B - congratulations on the boat. I am going to have to talk to you about my wiring of my fishfinders if I can't get it sorted out this spring.

Up for meeting on Lake Winnisquam for the smallies in May again? This would make 3 years in a row! The new state ramp should be there so no more $20 fee. I am thinking of taking an entire week off and taking friends and family each day. Would love to see you and GregD and anyone else from up this way!

Nice boat! I am looking to buy a new boat in 2010 - hopefully whatever Nitro I can afford.

Let me know about Winnisquam. Bill, the Mad Kayaker

Latest posts

Back