THREE DOGG DAY...MAC,MINI,MARKE&ST.CLAIRE

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Gross

Reaction score
Claire was anything but a saint this weekend. Yet she was far more better than what she is capable of from what I'm told.

I had the unique opportunity this past weekend to fish with some of the best! I'm not just talking about fishing. No not buy no means, I'm talking about the members themselves .I'm not sure which one I appreciated as well as injoyed the most fishing Claire or meeting such a high caliber of stand-up guys. As with some of the other members of this board that I have had the true pleasure of meeting, once again I was not disappointed. Mac is truely the DOGG I always thought he was. I have never felt as welcome to anyones home as Mac and his beautiful wife Kathy made me fell during my stay. In fact I've stayed at relatives that I did know and didn't fell as welcome! Just the knowledge of fishing that I was privy to was worth the trip to say nothing of the other things I gained during my stay. The picture post's we've all seen of Mac's boat on the site just do not do it justice. The boat is far more beautiful than what you can see of it on the posts.

Mini rocks and I'm not talking about the lake! A fun dogg just to be around. To say nothing of the wealth of fishing knowledge he without a dought possesses . I can't say it any better than it's already been said "He's got his finger on the pulse of fishing " I somehow just knew the moment I meet him in person that I would need to buy an ALL STAR rod. There everything he said they were.I can't tell you guys enough how vital it is that you atleast, atleast try one of these rods, you well not be dsappointed! I was privy to getting an All STAR hat with mine, but don't you guys all expect to get one they just don't give them out to everybody.LOL

Marke fished with me the first day out in my boat (formally Mac's boat) The water was some of the roughest this boater has ever experianced so far.I handled it the best I knew how and Marke was able to give me a couple of pointers along the way which should benifit me the next time I do hit rough water. Most of it though I can't post because I try not to use that language !! lol ..just kidding.. Hope your back on your feet soon Marke .. and I mean that, I really do !lol

All in all a weekend to remember.Thanks guys for verything .Neddless to say my door is always open. If your in the neighborhood or if you would just like to experiance some of what Mn/Wi has to offer .

Those of you have had the same pleasure know exactly what I'm talking about.

Mark

hahahah,....No problem man,..glad you made it home okay!!

That was a RIOT!!! You're more than welcome to stay at my place anytime you can venture over,...we'll do our best to always make you feel at home!! You should have enough Nitro hats now to last all of next year too!! Glad they could go to a worthy cause!! ahahahah.....I wasn't about to throw them away,..but when the opportunity comes along to do a little "house cleaning",..I'm going to do it! You ended up with 10 hats or so,...2-3 rods....and a TON of laughs!!

That was GREAT!!! Really glad you enjoyed yourself....mission accomplished!! Thanks for the post!!

Mac

Hey Mac...

I've got plenty of hats...rods...boats... But, I'm a little short on hair... If I drop by could you "cartoon" my head a little...

Gross is good people and fun to hang with...

Pleasure meeting you too Mark. I feel so bad about the wind and the terrible fishing........well at least we got on some crappie...lol

Mini

No problem Greg,...we can customize your dome anytime,...I just steer clear of Adam's arss!!! Homey don't go there!!

and if you saw a pix of me lately,..you'd feel better about your lack of hair...I shave my head now!! LOL!!!! Mini's a freak compared to me,.....his 1/8" hair is looong compared to mine!! LOL...

Greg -

I have a lady friend who was going through chemo for breast cancer.....

And another who is an artist by trade.....

Went to meet them for coffee a few months ago..... Walked up to the patio of this little coffee shop and here was Debbie, magic markers in hand, adorning Bev's bald noggin with Disney cartoon characters!

At this time, to the best of my knowledge, Bev's cancer is in remission!

LOL

I must be brilliant then!!! (reflecting light too!)

I've been this way since 4th grade!!!

hahaha

az

you need to sport a big gold loop "bling-bling" and a 30" banded bicep before we bestow you with THAT title!! SIR!!!

Hey Mark,

I'm glad you made it home safely. It was a pleasure meeting you too and I always enjoy fishing from a 901.

My back is better and I can feel my toes again so all is well...LOL I haven't had a ride like that in a long time. I'm not the best big water driver out there but I'm glad the few tips I could give you helped.

I hope to see you again int he spring.

Marke

Andy looks like Mr. Clean now but give him a few more years in the Nuke plant and he'll be Homer Simpson for sure...LOL

Latest posts

Back