Thoughts and Prayers needed....

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Neeley

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My neighbors and dear friends of 10 years rushed their daughter to the hospital last night.

She woke up complaining of a headache at 1:00 am.

They spent the night at the ER, and while there, she had a major stroke. She currently is being taken by ambulance to Detroit Receiving Hospital as I type.

It has been determined that she has a life-threatening blood clot on her brain.

This young woman is in her 2nd year of law school, bright and as beautiful as they come.

Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you.

Ken,

My thoughts and prayers are with your neighbors and their daughter...

Ken,

Sorry to hear that, please pass on our thougths and prayers. Are they the ones across the street or to the left of you?

Prayers sent, April and I have your neighbors in our thoughts and prayers........Mike

Ken,

You may remember that my 25 yr old daughter had a series of strokes shortly after the birth of our grandson... While she is still on medication, her recovery is almost total... So, please convey our experience that the Doctors are sometimes capable of almost miraculous treatment of strokes in young people...

Oh my. That just happened to my sister in law. Prayers on the way.

fatrap

All the Prayers out to the family....God Bless....JR

Ken,

Would you mind letting me know her name so we can pray for her specifically and add her to our prayer list? We are praying for her and that God's healing hands will cover her.

Jim

Prayers on the way from Toledo Bend country. I know they work....dad had brain surgery on a Thursday afternoon....went home Sunday morning...driving 2 weeks later...all @ 90 plus years!! Again our prayers for your friends.

RW

Prayers sent for Dana. Keep us posted Ken. We need a good outcome.

Hope everything works out for her. God can do miraculous things when people pray in earnest to him.

Latest posts

Back