Angel gone home.....Prayers

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JP Heintzman

Reaction score
It's funny that at this time, their last name escapes me, I always knew them as Dani and Ali, 16 year old fraternal twin girls at my church back at Fort Stewart, GA. I am their family deacon, but haven't seen them since I left for Korea in Dec 07. I just recently sent them a gift, to let them know I'm thinking about them and love them. There is no father figure in their life, so I try to fill that with hugs and lots of praise. I'm asking for your prayers tonight, as I just received a call from my wife, who is on her way home early from Jacksonville in tears, as she just found out Dani died in her sleep last night. I'm truly at a loss of what to think, pretty much feeling useless since I cannot be there to help in any way. This is always a time of some confusion for me, when a precious gift from God is taken so young. She was truly an example for any youth, or even adults for that matter, as the Good Lord was shining brightly through her. At the risk of rambling thru my grief, I'll simply ask that you pray for her mother and her sister, Ali. I'm sure our church family will be there, but there is only some much solice that can be had at a time such as this. God Bless

My prayers and sympathy go out for all of you...

Latest posts

Back