I need a prayer guys..

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim B

Reaction score
I just found out last night that my Father has a pretty serious tumor in his brain. At this point i don't know much more that that but if anyone is so inclined if you could say a prayer for him I would really appreciate it.

Up until today when we found this out this is the first time he has ever had anything wrong with his health. He's 62 years old and is generally in fantastic health and he has always eaten right, never smoked or drank and really took care of himself. A few days ago he started to have blurry vision and yesterday he had a smashing headache with worse vision so off to the hospital he went and they found the tumor on an mri. I really don't know what to make if it all yet and hopefully this morning the neurosurgeon will have some positive news for us. I cant even describe how scared i am for him at the moment and i have no idea what to make of the entire thing i'm just worried sick at this point.

Prayers and best wishes fromm my family and me... Keep us informed.

God Bless your Dad, you, and all your family as He guides you through this ordeal. Keep us in the loop as you can. We'll keep up with the prayers for a positive outcome and a speedy recovery. Make sure to take care of yourself, also.

Jim - I am sorry to hear that. I hope all goes well with your dad and will keep both of you in my prayers and thoughts.

Bill, the MadKayaker

Jim, I am sorry to hear about your dad. I am praying you get good news.

Jim, sorry to hear this. Sending good karma your dad's way.

Jim we will pray for your Dad and family our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Jim,

you and your family will be in our thought, not much of a praying but i will say one for you and your dad tonight.

GregD

Jim - I lost my brother in 2000 to his heart (both kinds) and my dad to his heart and complications after surgey. Heck in 2007 i fought a agressive tumor in my jaw ,3 years later ,20 Dr. visits and surgery, and i'm still short 5 teeth and a good section of my jaw but looking forward to 3 cantelevered implants in the next month that gets be back to nachos and hot dogs in the next 3 months!

Jim - I lost my brother in 2000 to his heart (both kinds) and my dad to his heart and complications after surgey. Heck in 2007 i fought a agressive tumor in my jaw ,3 years later ,20 Dr. visits and surgery, and i'm still short 5 teeth and a good section of my jaw but looking forward to 3 cantelevered implants in the next month that gets be back to nachos and hot dogs in the next 3 months!

Latest posts

Back