The Banana Boat Rocks!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri C.

Reaction score
Just got back from the lake. Only one fish today for me but lots of seat time. I think I am getting the hang of the throttle with the trim. Thanks for all the advice. Someone forgot to tell me to use sunscreen at high speeds. I could be the poster girl for red lobster!!! I should have bought this boat long ago.

Glad you like the boat Teri.I just got back myself,had a pretty productive day,but had to work for every fish I caught.I am WHOOPED!!!!!!My wife think I'm crazy when I tell her "fishin' sure is hard work".

Steve

Teri,

Glad that you're enjoying your boat. What was the fish - a real fish or a "Scott/Trep" fish?? I drove by one of the ramps that I use on Champlain and it is still iced in! Maybe it will be total ice out in a few weeks.

Steve, my dad lives in PA and fishes the Susquehanna, but he doesn't start fishing until June.

Bob G.

Bob - Trep and I sacrifice our reputations only in order that others - such as yourself - may feel better about your miniscule fish or lack thereof!

Teri - Be happy that you aren't a bald man! I got burned the first day of the rally and the top of my head has been pealing ever since! I'm just glad I'm only 5'6"; think of how bad I woulda burned if my head had been any closer to the sun!

I hope you're using Banana Boat sunscreen! It seems only appropriate!

me!

Scott,

You crack me up!! Have a Happy Easter!

Bob G.

Latest posts

Back