Teri C

• Thread starter Brian Ingersoll
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brian Ingersoll

Reaction score
I'm going to be fishing most of the weekend series in the central TN division, are you fishing them again this year?

I havent decided what I am doing. I will miss the 1st event of the Weekend Series because I will be at the LBAA tournament on Sam Rayburn. I might fish the rest or the BFL's.

I'm going to miss the first one also. The good thing about that division is you can miss a couple and still qualify for the regional.

I don't know if you're going boater or non-boater, either way I'de be up for working together if you go with the weekend series.

According to all on this site....I am not allowed to go as non-boater anymore. However, for the weekend series, I don't feel I know the local lakes well enough to compete. Especially KY lake since 3 outta 5 are there. Not sure why when there is a KY Lake division! I can't take time off during the week for this series so I would have to scout places the weekend before.

As far as working together, do you mean link if I am a non-boater?

If you go as a non-boater, then we could link together.

If you decide to go as a boater, then I would be glad to help you out on KY lake, we could even practice together some if you'de like. I don't take off on the week either, just fish the weekend before to find something to work with.

I am leaning toward co this year since I really don't know KY lake and 3 of the 4 I can fish will be on that lake. Regardless of which one I decide, I would be happy to meet you there any weekend you are going.

Velcro, let me know when you are going to KY lake to practice. I will go too! I will send you my phone number.

Latest posts

Back