superior service

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Yeaton

Reaction score
Hey folks

I brought my TV-18 was in for some warranty work, other little issues and to be winterized last week. As usual I went over my list of "things to do" with the service dept and left my boat in the care of Bob at Marine USA. Recieved a call Friday saying the boat was ready to be picked up and everything had been taken care of.... It sure was!!!

Not only did everything on my list get fixed, but things that weren't on my list were fixed as well!!!! Bob had replaced my boat cover with a brand new one because of some leaking issues, had my cowl sent out to be painted (fixed a scratch for me, without my knowledge), took care of all warranty issues, fixed something with the prop (looks like a new shaft??), winterized it and didn't even charge me a dime!!! How's that for service???!!!

He will also be working with myself and the salesman that sold me the boat (Mark) on re-powering my TV-18 to a Mercury 150 XR6 at the best deal possible. For you glass guys, that means speeds in excess of low to mid 60's in a TIN boat :), probably more with Bob at the wrench!!! HAHA

Now for those of you that are jealous, you'll just have to move closer or make the drive to get this service :)

For any of you that have doubts about Tracker and their service, Bob, Marine USA and myself are proof POSITIVE that customer service is #1 in their book!!!

I highly recommend sales and service at Marine USA, and cudos to Bob Borget for the fine work. I know I won't go anywhere else.

Bruce

Outstanding! Bruce you are a lucky man. I can't even get my dealer to return phone calls, much less get my motor right.

I'm glad there is at lease one dealer out there that takes care of his customers.

Good Job, Bob. I wish I lived in your neck of the woods.

Bruce - Sounds like you found a great dealer and a wonderful service rep!!!

Now, when you trade that SLOW smaller Merc (what was it a 75 or a 90?) if it's the 75, just ship it down here and i'll happily ship Bob my little 40 merc!

Glad to hear you had great service!! And hats off to Bob!

Two Thumbs Up to Bob!

He knows how to Talk the Talk.....

Then he Walks the Walk!

Curtis - maybe we can actually meet up next time I'm up at Winni :)

Trep- the 90 WILL fit on your boat!!! It's the same size and weight of the 75 :)

We are lucky to have Bob here, and he even takes his own time at home to help us out.

Back