Somewhat Interesting

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Harp

Reaction score
Probably not interesting to anyone but us. Today when I was walking back to the truck in the boat ramp parking lot I noticed that EVERY boat trailer left there (6) were Nitro/Tracker Trailstar trailers. OK remember I didn't promise anything earth shattering, but I did think it was kind of odd.

Harpo

Maybe all the Trackers were broken down on the lake.

Wait a minute,this isn't the BFHP.

sorry

It warms my heart when I see that!! So Harpo, do you have a few dozen of the NTOWS business cards John Foster created 4 years ago? They are GREAT to put on folks windshields!

I didn't know anything about NTOWS cards. That is a good idea. I have approched N/T guys in the parking lot before and told them about the website but as far as I know none of them have shown up here. They might if they had a card. Do you have a copy you could post?

BTW one of the Nitro guys in the lot today was our old friend James D. I hadn't seen James in a long time.

Harpo

Are there NTOWS stickers for our boats.. if not we should get some made up. I saw a few trucks last weekend in Georgtown and they had "Bass Boat Central" stickers on them....

True story....Two or three years ago I was fishing on Champlain in my Nitro. I saw another Nitro boat and told them about NTOWS. They informed me that they would have to get a computer first before getting on the internet!! I don't think it was in their master plan!

Bob G.

Thats cool,

where did you go? Bell Cow? How many did you catch?

I think I may still have those business cards on my other computer..... I just looked and that is one of many files I didn't transfer over cause I had to do so by floppy disc..... I'll plug in the old one and get them a bit later.....

John did an EXCEPTIONAL job on them!

BJ, Yes, I was at Bell Cow. The conditions were not good. The water was about 47-49 degrees and the color of tomato soup and the wind was strong and sky was clear. I don't know how everyone else did but I didn't catch anything except a sunburned face.

Harpo

Hey Me!,

If you should stumble across that file for the NTOWS cards, and there's a way for me to print some out from my computer, I'd be happy to do a little "spreading the word". I usually see a good number of Nitro/Tracker trailers in the lots. egMike

soonerfan,

you are right about all the tracker/nitro boats at the lake as I was noticing that also. My face and neck got toasted also by the sun and wind. was going to go out today, but decided to stay out of the sun. I only caught one bass 4lb on a jig in about a foot of water. the lake actually started clearing up by the end of the day compared to what it was in the morning. it was good to see you and andy on the lake again. it should be a great year.

jd

Latest posts

Back