Selling the Nitro

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Nevill

Reaction score
Just listed my Nitro for sale in the swap and sell.

Lost my job about four weeks ago and need to sell. Love the boat, it is my first. Hopefully later I can get an other one. Got friend that i can fish with. If anybody knows some one looking for a great starter boat in great condition, have them check it out.

Thanks,

Dan:(

Sorry to hear that Dan. I hope you find a good job soon and are able to get yourself another boat. Keep the faith.

Sorry to hear that Dan. I've been in the same exact situation previously. Sometimes, you simply have to do what is necessary.

So how many snacks to you have to bring along for your 'boater'? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tex

Sorry to hear that Dan. Hopefully soon you'll be replacing it with a new Z-9.

Steve

Thanks the the support all. It helps.

Texas T,

He brings his own snacks and i'm working on him to be more healthy. He is just getting older. We are going out this sat early.

Dan

What kind of job you looking for... this is a good place to network...

I'm sorry to hear that Dan.. It's a cliche' I know, but it's true.. Sometimes these things happen for the best. Maybe you'll get a great job and then can get your big, brand new Nitro!:rolleyes: I hope you get something good and soon and I'll say a prayer for you too.

Take Care,

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back