SEE YA!!

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
I have been in DC long enough!!:lol: Time for the wife, daughter and I to take a little trip. We're off to Punta Cana tomorrow morning early...like 3am early:huh: I'm gonna take a few pics and try out some bluewater fishing while there. Everybody play nice, I'm gonna be all that Dean Wormer hates....Fat, Drunk and Lazy!! :lol::lol: I get back and it's not too long before the MVM, after that, on to Wisconsin. I'm a fishin FOOL!!:p :lol:

TOXIC

Have fun, I'll be there next week for 7 days/nights of all you can eat/drink and hopefully sun!!

Hammer - You are already FAT, Drunk & Lazy! Why not turn over a new leaf for once? :lol::p

Lots of cigars there. Last year I brought back a bunch of the little cigars (Clint Eastwood western kind) for around the campfires. We're gonna do the cigar factory tour this year.

I like to fish near Cap Cana/Punta Cana.It is very close to the airport there, you should have a grat time. Bavaro beach is where I fish some touraments out of, Club Nautico has a minimalist sort of marina area there. You can start to troll 3-4 miles from the beach there, the water drops of quickly there. Cap Cana is the bomb though (beautiful marina), but take your American Express card or a big sack of cash. There should be dorado around this time of year. End of May is usually white marlin time, June/July blue marlin tourney time,a very cool deal.

In Atlanta now. Is it so wrong to upgrade to first class and leave the family in coach? :p Geeze, women can be soooooo touchy!!:lol::lol: oh well, I'll have another Bloody Mary and think about how bad I am!!:lol:

This year... hope to see you in Wisconsin again.... Stay in touch

Hope you have a great trip! Just got back last night from Spring Break fishing in FL with the oldest. Had Space Camp for him the week before in Huntsville, AL with his school. Man, I'm whooped.

Latest posts

Back