seat skins???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.J. Said

Reaction score
i have an 03 nx750 and i want to replace the seats. i called the dealer near me and they told me i cant get them anymore because they only make skins for boats 5 years old or newer. i find that hard to believe because after 5 years is when the seats start looking like crap. does anybody know if this is true or have any idea how to replace them without breaking the bank? thanks.

Not true......I have a 2000 882....I gave my nearest dealer my hull number and he had me prices for both the bike seat and the back deck seat skins the next day.

Eric

I have a 2004 882 and needed a new seat skin for the back fishing seat. Went to BPS in Foxboro last year and gave them the hull number like Eric did and they had it made to match. Just be very specific, the skin came in with white piping instead of gray, not a big deal and no one would notice but me. Otherwise it is exact. Took about 3 weeks to come in.

You got someone with a case of "don't G A S". Call another dealer and/or a marine upholsterer or canvas and sail maker. You may be surprised at the cost in comparison plus the ability to pick better materials, local warranty, etc. Good luck! ;)

Latest posts

Back