Rob LaMoy had heart surgery - update

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
Rob LaMoy had heart surgery Thursday morning., I heard from him and his wife He is doing ok. He's expectibng to be home tomorow or Wednesday. I know he'd like a shout-out here on the board.

OK, here goes-

Get well soon, whew, from the roof top at the top of my lungs. Thats about as loud as I can shout !

Prayers sent for you and your family. Hope you get well soon. Thanks for letting us know, Greg.

Bubby

GET WELL SOON ROB. IT'S NICE TO KN0W YOU HAVE A HEART YUK YUK YUK. REALLY WERE ROOTING FOR YOU ROB.

fatrap:):D:rolleyes:

Get well soon Rob!!! Glad you're getting the old ticker back in the saddle!!:wub:

Give me a call sometime when you feel like it.....we haven't BS'd in a long time!!

"Mackelroy"

Get well soon Dude!

Give us a shout here when you get better;)

Best wishes and a speedy recovery sent from my family and I in WDW, FL. God bless you and get you healed quick buddy. ;)

Rob, glad everything went well. Be a good patient so you can get well soon!!

rob,

get well soon nothing to worry about you'l be out catchin em soon.

i had a pacemaker putin last spring and was catchin em buy july.

Hope you recover quickly and are back to fishing soon.

We'll keep you in our prayers.

Rob is still feeling pretty beatup but ok... Talked to him today... He might get on here to post a hello pesonally...

Rob's not that old...how old?

But, then again my BIL had a major attack at 45:wacko:

Please accept all of my best wishes for your complete recovery Rob!!!! I know you'll be ok because you're too darn stubborn to let this get you:rolleyes: Just Kidding, Just Kidding Rob! Don't overdo anything and please do whatever the Doctor tells you to do,ok?

Get Better Buddy,

Uncle Billy

Glad your better Rob,,I just got out of the hosp to..Weird..I had my quad In 2007 and got to go back 4 years later...Just take It easy then get out there and fish...JR:D

JR... What were you doing "hangin" at the hospital?

Latest posts

Back