Recessed pedal

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin Lavely2

Reaction score
Has anyone here put a recessed tray (for a trolling motor pedal) into a 170 DC? I'm wondering if their is enough depth?

I put one in my 170dc about two months ago. There is plenty of depth for it. I did have to trim some plywood that was running vertical under the deck. No big deal. Works great and is one of the best add ons I have done. Just remember measure twice and cut once. Took me about 2 hours total time to install. You may want to cover the deck with trash bags to prevent all the fiberglass in the carpet. Took me longer to vacuum that up than it did to install the tray. Good Luck!:D

I did not take any pics during the install process. I could take one and email it to you, but I am sure that would not be of much help. I put the edge of the recessed box all the fwd as possible and center of the Nitro panel where the trolling motor plugs up. I can take some measurements if you need me to, or can send you a phone pic if you give me your number.:)

Latest posts

Back