99 Nitro 800

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HDElectric

Reaction score
1999 Nitro 800 LXS. 115hp.
Lowrance Hook 9
Lowrance Hook 7

* recently added the recessed trolling motor pedal tray.
20221220_210034.jpg
20230121_092003.jpg
20221226_134415.jpg

Welcome to the site! I just bought an identical tray. Baldwin Metal works? I have not installed yet. How was the installation for you? Did you have to cut any bracing under the deck? I have an earlier Nitro than yours and there is one brace but I don't think it will need to be modified.

Nice rig!

Welcome to the site! I just bought an identical tray. Baldwin Metal works? I have not installed yet. How was the installation for you? Did you have to cut any bracing under the deck? I have an earlier Nitro than yours and there is one brace but I don't think it will need to be modified.

Nice rig!
Thanks. Yes it's the Baldwin Metal works tray. The installation was fairly easy. I used a few hole saw sizes, jig saw, and painters plastic sheets since the fiberglass goes everywhere. I did have to trim about a 6x4 inch section of both side rod storage walls under the tray to sit on. Overall easy to do.

Thanks. Yes it's the Baldwin Metal works tray. The installation was fairly easy. I used a few hole saw sizes, jig saw, and painters plastic sheets since the fiberglass goes everywhere. I did have to trim about a 6x4 inch section of both side rod storage walls under the tray to sit on. Overall easy to do.

Good to hear. I have it on my list for later. Hopefully mid February. It looks pretty straightforward. I was told here by a member, @Jerryshack, it was a great mod. I think the quality of BMW tray is top notch. Now to put it to use.
Again welcome to the site.

Latest posts

Back