2015 Z8 recessed trolling motor tray.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BND

Reaction score
Recently purchased a 2015 Z8. Love the boat. Question I have is, has anyone installed an aftermarket recessed TM tray? The one that comes with the boat is shallow and the pedal is still 1/2 way above the floor elevation. Also, the Ultrex pedal doesn't even fit inside.

Still no replies. I have to sit to control my oem motorguide as the foot pedal isn't mounted. I would love to find a fixed option.

Recently purchased a 2015 Z8. Love the boat. Question I have is, has anyone installed an aftermarket recessed TM tray? The one that comes with the boat is shallow and the pedal is still 1/2 way above the floor elevation. Also, the Ultrex pedal doesn't even fit inside.
I installed the Baldwin Iron Works Recessed Trolling Motor Foot Pedal Pan Tray. On my 95 Nitro for for a new ultrex. Pedal fits and it’s a nice tray. The ultrex pedal is large and the only negative for me is I need to use my toe to engage the prop button. I am thinking of shimming up slightly the rear of the pedal to bring the button up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Looks good. Did you have to cut down the wood on the sides to make it fit?

Latest posts

Back