Prayers Needed

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty Williams

Reaction score
Good Morning Folks. Just dropping a note to ask for prayers for my dad. He is 90 years old and in great health except for one thing...he has developed a brain tumor which will be removed tomorrow morning (Thursday). We have an excellent surgon and he is other wise healthy (bp 113/60 sugar 103 NO medications ever). He still goes to work every day and gets around very well ...we would sure hate for him to become ...well u know. I guess i better quit bearing my sole and just humbly ask for your prayers. Thanks and i will let u know how things turn out. Thanks again.

RW:(

You got it RW, a prayer for your dad. Wish him a speedy recovery.:(

Rusty,

You have our thougts and prayers for your Dad's quick recovery... Sounds like a great guy... Tell him hello and get well from all of us here at NTOWS.

90??...with those stats?? Yeow,...how cool is that?? He'll probably recover just fine and end up in a marathon next summer!!! Prayers on the way RW!!

Prayers are on the way! My great uncle is 98 and still going strong. Good genes, I guess! Best to your Dad and a speedy recovery.

Prayers sent on up. 90 and he still goes to work, man he must have found a job he likes.

Thanks sooooooooo much for the prayers and support!!! I knew i could count on you folks. And yea he does have a job he likes....he makes the coffee @ the bank...cause he is afraid they will use to much coffee grounds i guess:rolleyes: Oh yea he also is chairman of the board:lol: But again thanks so much for your prayers!!

RW

On the way...I hope everything goes well.

Prayers and best wishes on the way Rusty!! It sure sounds like he's in better shape than me and heck, a bunch of us here on NTOWS.. Please keep us informed will you? You can always count on your buddies here.

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back