Ohh boy... Navy's new recruiting pics???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
Got this in my mailbox at work today. Nice photoshop job. :lol:

All the best,

Glenn

Navy.jpg

Take it from a Marine... That is one accurate poster..:lol:

Navy

We have our own airforce that doesn't need to have two miles of straight smooth pavement to operate so who needs the Air Farce.

We have the best ships with girls on them.

We have the best ground soldiers, the Marine Corp(stands for My Ass Rides in Navy Equipment)

Keep the Navy get rid of the rest as redundant.

fatrap.

Greg,

I'm in the Navy myself. We actually got a whole bunch of them today - Navy, Marines, Army - all the same "caveman" stuff. Hilarious! We didn't get one for the Air Force though. I equate that to the caveman denying to get all "prettied up" for the picture. :lol::lol::lol:

"We have the best ground soldiers, the Marine Corp..."

Oooh Rahhh

I can remember the days very well when all you ground heros call for air support.

Dave

Oh Dave... no Navy Corpsman, Artillleryman of any service, or Flyboy ever buys till I am passed out drunk or broke... Every Marine I know is VERY appreciative of those who helped unwedge our butts out of a few tight cracks...:rolleyes:

But just cuz we appreciate what you did doesn't mean we don't think you aren't all butt ugly!!!!:D:D:D

Why do the Marines have the best looking Dress Uniforms? It helps offset the dogface that's wearing them. Just kidding Greg.

My pal in Pensacola is retired a Marine Aviator(Major ret). One tour Korea. Three Vietnam. Flew the whole inventory. I got together with him at the Naval Air Station in Pensacola a couple years ago. Some of the stories are almost unbeliveable.

Guess who I'm fishing the Columbia River with this July? My Uncle in law. Another Jar Head Aviator. WWII Corsairs was Pappy Boenington (sic) commanding officer. Pilot for four Presidents retired a full bird.

Gotta a lot of respect for the Marine Corp. I have to to listen to all the fricking squid jokes.

fatrap

Go Navy

Billy,

If you guys are so darned good... why do they keep throwing you out the door all over the place? With them white parachutes you guys look like a million dixie cups tossed out the window of some passing Ford pickup... little green blobs of litter...

But, alright, you guys are probably the second best ground soldiers,,, when you finally find the ground... :lol::lol::lol:

If they were that tough, would they really need the chutes??:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry Unk!! I couldn't resist.

TOXIC

Tox,

They get the final "airborne" from the ranks of the ones whose chutes don't open in training and land on their heads... successfully! and walk away...

Actually, that poster kinda reminds me of the Zumwalt days, ie., beards and longer hair. I spent a week at Ft. Lee, VA in '72 at POL school, and when we arrived there an Army NCO told us would have to shave our beards while we were on the Army base. The Master Chief running the school basically set him straight.....and we kept our beards ;) . Before it was over, the NCO in charge of the barrracks (we stayed in the AIT barracks) had removed their trophies from the trophy case and replaced them with models of ships we bought at the PX while were there ;) .

Back