No Power to Master Switch nor Motor

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell McGuire

Reaction score
I have a 929 cdx that I have had a local marina until recently. When I picked the bout up to take home (now have a garage to store my treasure), we had to "jump" the battery to get power to the motor to raise and lower it. I took the boat home and immediately put it on the charger and have verified that I have batteries charged. BUT still no power panel and nothing electrical works?

Help a brother out....where do I start to trace this issue? Is there a computerized element that I don't know about?

Thanks to all in advance that respond.

Russ

I would test the batteries with a digital volt meter and see what you have. Battery may not take a charge and be dead.

You may have to "load test" the batteries. Sometimes they show proper volts but fail under load. Another indicator of bad batteries is when they charge must faster than usual. Good luck

JP

Russ,

After you charged your batteries were you able to trim your motor up and down? If not, and seeing how you were able to jump power your motor earlier I would say start with your battery. Happened to me a couple of yeras ago. Stored my boat at my sisters for a couple of months and when I went to get it, No power. Charged the battery up. read fine. Hooked it up to trim up the motor.. Nothing. Put a new battery in the boat. Havnt had a prob since.

Max

and...make sure ALL of the cables are connected. Let us know.....

Latest posts

Back