Nitro Owners Tournament

• Thread starter Steven Clary [URL]http://www.trackermarine.com/own
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Herndonpro

Reaction score
I was checking out the Nitro Boats website and they are advertising a Nitro and Kenner Boats owners tournament on Sept. 10th in Texas. It looks like a salt water tournament. Are bass boats now a secondary market to them that they can't provide a bass tournament for Nitro and Tracker owners. :( I have friends who own Skeeters and rave about how they enjoy the event Skeeter puts on for them every year.

http://www.trackermarine.com/owners/

I would be all for that,I go down to TR every fall,should be there right after labor day this year.

When I owned my first Nitro, it seems like I recieved information on a Nitro owners tournament. Have they stopped that tourny??

I don't think that I've recieved anything on a Tracker owners Tourny.

When you see the amount of bay boats that sell down here its a big market.

I would love to see a Nitro Owners Tournament. That would be a blast!

BJ

I havent heard of any Nitro tournaments lately but I remember about 3years ago they had aTracker only had to be tin to get in that was on Table Rock here in MO

JD

What we need is someone to do what Staci did for a few years, pick a location, pick a date and arrange a NTOWS Rally (which due to political pressures due to the idiocy from the last one will NOT be sponsored by this site) !!

We don't need no stinkin' sponsor (not to offend Rich, but) to have a get together... I just got home froma few days in Winneconne, WI with Toxic and TJ... This is our third year and it keeps getting "more funner" every time!

This board is full of great people... Let's just pick a date and give a "c'mon down" call for April...

Greg,

Agree, we have get togethers lots around here!!!!! All are welsome to come.

Carlos

I hear that there are some fine facilities down on Kentucky Lake.....

And it is centrally located.....

Latest posts

Back