New Stuff

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cq

Reaction score
If you remeber I was having a hard time in buying a used boat during the summer, I finally bought a new boat, motor and trailer and at the same time I needed portable electonics (no garage at present to store).

My droid razr supplies gps, speedo, and tunes the depth finders (one for the trolling motor and one on the dash) are in a carry on bag, just set on the deck and plug in.

I have battery volts, surface temp and various fish and depth indicators.

When you age like a good bottle you need lighter equipment.

DSCI0400.JPG
DSCI0402.JPG
DSCI0457.JPG
DSCI0458.JPG

cq:D

07 The wife's ride. 145 ticks on speedometers, 100 is 45 on mine, causes tickets for me.

Reminds me of my 16 Lowe Bass Pro. That boat caught a lot of fish.

fatrap

I wanted something big enough to move around on but light enough for one old retired fart to handle. Plus I do not need to fly 40 to 60 mph across the lake.

Most of the used boats I looked at, either they wanted an arm and leg (example: a 10 year old tracker 1k higher than msrp, stock) or they needed a lot of work to get sea worthy. I got a very good price and my insurance company has it insured for almost twice what I paid.

cq

That is a nice hull (and boat, too...lol) A friend has almost identical with an Evinrude. Nice ride and fun to fish from it. Congrats.

Latest posts

Back