My New Pink Bass Boat

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Snow

Reaction score
My wife is a Mary Kay Independant Beauty Consultant. She should be a director AND be in a free car (Grand Am) by March. When she makes National Director, she's going to buy me a new bass boat. Right now, without actually LOOKING at boats, I'm leaning toward the Basscat Cougar FTD. I'm against pink carpet, just because it might look like someone hurled on it, but the boat will be PINK!

With any luck, I'll be pulling it with a Ford F-250 diesel, also pink.

So, when you see me in my new rig (when the time gets here), laugh all you want.... then tell me what color the boat your wife bought you is. :)

Well you better quit looking for fishing ladies in the cyber world or she couldbe buying someother person a new boat/truck....right now chat rooms are the biggest reason for divorce in the US.

I seriously think I would have a problem running a pink rig....no offense Mike...but c'mon...PINK??? Better have some kick A$$ graphics....and I mean no Mary Kay. You gonna stock beauty supplies on-board?

TOXIC

Ewwww!! Why does an image of Rob in a pink thong and baseball cap suddenly jump into my head?

Mo...

Trust me, and I think I speak for others... we don't want to know "why" that image pops into your head, and we would rather you keep that to yourself anyway!

:)

Sim:

That "image" pops into my head because people keep bringing up the wardrobe habits of various individuals on this site, and when the word PINK shows up, Rob's peculiarities immediately come to mind.

Mo, I was just being funny... not serious at all....

I get it KB.....Something about stones and glass houses right!!! How was camping...Didn't get on the board till Sunday so didn't see your post.

TOXIC

OK MO, for the record, I DO NOT want any pictures of me in anything pink popping into YOUR mind! Besides, I gave up the pink panties, I go commando now! Picture THAT for a while and try to sleep at night! LOL

Oh and Mike....that's cool, if you tow that pink rig up to Champlain, you can park it next to my new sponsor boat. You ought to see the wrap on this bad boy....er girl?

The first pro tour boat sponsored by Trojan and Wonderbra!

Rob,

For the record, <b><u><font size="5">I</font></u></b> do not want pictures of you in pink-anything popping into my mind!&nbsp; LOL!!

But as to the boat you mentioned, would that be a single- or a dual-console boat? Seems to me there's a conflict of messaging for that boat wrap.

Tox, I'm going this coming weekend also. Got reservations at rudds creek for three days KB

Dual of course, how else would the Wonderbra wrap work??? LOL And no conflict, they kind of work together nicely if you think about it. I did have to turn down the Tampax and Exlax offers though. LOL Now THOSE were some ugly boats.

I've been in the gutter once already today. I'm just going to walk away from this one.....

Thanks Mo, I've lived a nice long 53 years without the image of Rob in a pink thong in my already polluted dome. This is going to take a lot of therapy.

Harpo

Trust me Sooner, NO amount of therapy or meds will cure you now. LOL Welcome to my world of insanity.

I never said it would have the Mary Kay logo on it. But just think about it...

"ha ha, you're in a pink boat, what are you, a <homosexual>?"

"No, my wife is a Mary Kay National Sales Director. She bought me this boat. Here's my wife's card, perhaps your wife would like to make enough money to buy YOU a boat. I'll bet she even lets you pick the color. We look forward to your wife's call... you DO want a new bass boat, don't you?" :)

Toxic, I don't expect to stock beauty supplies on board, but if you ever do see me, flag me down. I'll have the one beauty supply that can help you... a BAG :).

No doubt Carlos,!!!....LOL...This board is gettin' wierd all of the sudden!!...ahahahaha

mikesnow - with respect to the "bag" for Toxic, please make sure it is a plastic one with a tie-wrap.

BBAAAAAAAAAARRRRRFFFFF! or is it....

RRAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLPPHH!

TEE

Well, my wife had her area meeting last night. Out of some 6000+ Mary Kay reps in her National Sales Director's area, she got NUMBER ONE in retail sales for the month of August reaching almost $5000. Pardon me while I stick out my chest and do some manly chest beating :). I'm getting close... maybe a purple pinstripe? :)

Tell her Great Job!!

Mnnn a Pink 911 Mary Kay wrap!!!

Latest posts

Back