MVM look here...

• Thread starter John Maniaci [URL]http://www.versuscountry.com/ite
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, that was pretty cruel. :lol: I am so ready to start fishing without an ice auger! I think next weekend we will be rid of the ice over here, finally.

Gene

I looked...even though I'm not an MVM member!! :lol:

People are still ice fishing here. :angry:

Bob G.

Still ice fishing here too. But not for long....couple of weeks and I will be in the Detroit River catching walleye like they are perch!

Thanks for sharing. I made sure to take note of the GPS positions on the electronics.

WORK!!!! Pm's from the stryker program are killing me.

That didnt look familiar to you Carlos?

It looked to me a lot like where we were fishing, was it? I didn't mention it before because it's a huge water and I'm sure there are several places that look like that. C3, They're fishing our adopted $hit!! :lol:

Gene

Actually some looked like the Mile roads and then one of the bays we were in...I saw the reeds sticking out of the water there. That was the one we got stuck in I think. Whats up with him having no wind? We had some wind or a T Storm when we were there :-0

MIle roads and an unamed spawning bay is correct.
minitox07.jpg

Hey....That's mini taking me to some of his $hit!!:lol::lol: That is where he uttered the famous words....."Tox, you need to practice your casting".:lol::lol: That was in between belly laughs as I got broke off with every other fish!! That WILL NOT happen this year!!:p

TOXIC

The timing might be PERFECT this year,......this cold spring (4 MORE inches of SNOW lasnite :angry: ) is going to push things back a bit.....we could be in for a GREAT year (timing wise) for BIG fish on beds!!:rolleyes:;)

tsk tsk Mac....riding MY coattails this time, eh? What nice change for once!!!! lol

I am so looking forward to that first fish...I really feel sorry for the fish though!

Its still too early to tell how perfect it will be. It can go from snow to 80 here in a few hours!!!

LOL @ Mini,....ridin' my coat tails....puuuhhlease!! You work your tail off for BPS...all I do is give you a place to sit down between me and that 125lb loggerhead!!:blink:

well i think i should work harder....my "tail" is getting larger!

Ya think there is a reason for us Southern boys to get excited????

Carlos07Toadsmallie.jpg

Ya, think???????

IMG_0746.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

There ain't no fish in St. Clair.....Spread the word!!:p:p

TOXIC

Too late....Hank was at it again today on VS...

Mini,

I hate to rub it in, but I caught two flippin fish on Wed. Oooooooooooooh it felt so good!!

Tim

That dude in the Ranger hat soiled his pants!:p

Ok, I have one picture that's labeled 'The "Mafia" but really looks like the offensive line of the 'Little Sisters of the Poor' Football Team. A Ranger in the first pic riding really low in the rear probably due to the 'cargo' riding back there.:D And another picture of Mac and what looks like some very sexy young women. They are actually just cartoon animations that Mac has perfected. Great job huh?:p I've been sending money to #26 for quite a bit a little at a time. She says when her cartoonist says he has received enough money he'll animate and send her to me. Isn't that great!!!! Man, I sure trust that Cartoon guy!!!!

Uncle Billy

That will teach you to be the Great Fisherman from the North.....Be like me Lousy and never catch any fish and they will leave your spots alone...HEE:)

Hey C111 Take a good look at the pic..ha ha ha

HEY NOW!

Thats me from havign "toooo" much fun fishing for smallies HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Figures you would LOOK there Teri HAHAHAHAHHAAH

44 more days!

we LIVE here....who has it bad? lol

Latest posts

Back