morning

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg. Avery

Reaction score
Good morning all :wacko: Getting warmer,high 40's to 50's this week & next.:p Come on spring :):D

Mornin' all...headed to BPS Sunday to stock up on oil and Quickleen and line and and and:lol:

Morning, I just checked the bassmaster site and Greg is 26th with 22-15, 14 lbs out of the lead but only 7lbs out of the top five.... Man the fish are biting in Texas....

BF

Morning: 8 below this morning but suppose to be in mid-20's by this afternoon. $0's for the rest of this week and next. Greg G. might be in 26th but two key bites there could move you up really quick.:)

Moring All!! This morning's temps are 55* with a high of 75*. Sorry guys. Planning to hit the water on Saturday. I hope everyone has a great GOD filled day and weekend.

Barry from La.:)

Great sunny morning all and God bless from Ky! Nice here today and this weekend, I think my grass is starting to turn green:angry: I live on a hillside, fun to mow! All be safe.

Jeff

Morning everyone. Big day today for our family. We actually get 'possession' of our new home on Lake Palestine today - should be around Noon. The moving van arrives tomorrow morning, to drop off all of our goodies.

Then, the real fun begins.

Tex

Latest posts

Back