Fuses?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Doherty

Reaction score
I just launched my 2006 nitro 898 with merc 150 and all seemed good until it wouldn’t start. Tried for a couple minutes then all of a sudden no sounds. Used trolling motor to get to dock trimmed the engine up then weird sound from motor and the trim stopped working. Is this a fuse issue and if so is it from the motor? How do I find the right fuse(s)?
Thanks for the help.
Gary

I may be a main circut breaker as well. I recall a recent post where a wire connection came lose at the circut breaker as well. Look at your cranking battery for inline fuse block and a circut breaker.

Good luck.
Tight lines

Had his same thing a few weeks ago on a trip ended up being as simple as corrosion on the connectors on the cranking battery. Disconnected them took some sandpaper to them for clean up then re-connected and started right up - Good Luck

Had his same thing a few weeks ago on a trip ended up being as simple as corrosion on the connectors on the cranking battery. Disconnected them took some sandpaper to them for clean up then re-connected and started right up - Good Luck
Thank you so much for the help. Much appreciated

Latest posts

Back