Marke's send off this weekend

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well, Marke will be up for the weekend. So far we have myself, Marke, Buzz, Bob G, Doug, and Stan that will be giving Champlain a 2002 fairwell blast. I do have to guide the weekend after, but this is my last official weekend on the water per say. Anyone else is welcome. We will be launching on Saturday at Pt au Roche just like the June rally. BBQ at my house on Saturday night with some other friends in attendance too, also a "good bye" to the old homestead, and Sunday is TBD. We may launch from the Peru dock south of P'burgh to chase some smallies if the wind is right. We will post some pics on Monday but I would like to see anyone that wants to come, make it. I still have room for one more on the floor. Buzz, if you don't want to drive back Saturday night and stay and have a few, my mom has this killer queen size inflatable mattress we can put on the floor. Cody is excited that Marke's coming, if you're both there, he'll be estatic. BTW, can you bring some of those plastic baits you promised him? One thing to remember about my boy, he doesn't forget ANYTHING. If you say something, he will remind you of it for months!!!!! So, he has been asking when Buzz is bringing his baits, cause there's still room in that 55 gallon tackle box you gave him! LOL

Menu for Saturday is BBQ, consisting of Hot italian sausage with onions and peppers, kielbasa, and burgers, corn on the cob and macaroni salad, also bacon wrapped scallops. And of course BEER!, Sunday will be spagetti with my secret family recipe for the sauce, and garlic bread, and BEER! Desert will most likely be BEER, around the fireplace if the temps drop enough at night to warrant it.

Thanks Rob. I don't want to be picky, but I hope there are no mushrooms in your secret family sauce recipe. Maybe you should let the big Italian guy make the sauce...LOL

Only 2 more days in THIS office....

Marke

I hope Ken doesn't forget the housewarming care-package:

Six pack of Corona (cold)

Two ripe limes

One carton of Slim Jims

One spray can of DEET bug spray

One clipboard (to write purchase contracts)

Six pens (so Marke always has one handy to close the deal)

One tube of toothpaste

One toothbrush (you gotta greet 'em with a smile!)

Mints or minty-fresh gum (ya wanna drive 'em away, not off!)

Rob,

Send me an e-mail with directions to your house, in case I come over Saturday night. Also post directions to the Peru ramp. I'll call you Saturday night if I don't come over.

Bob G.

Bob, the Peru launch is the one we used when we went with my mom, remember? You still towing over. I think it would be better then my boat as you have the windshields and all. Maybe you could snag Doug, if not we will. But Saturday will be tricky. Maybe I have to take my boat anyway. Can't really fit 4 in Buzz's. So Buzz and Doug in his, Marke and I in mine and then we swap at lunch. We'll figure it out.

Oops, sorry Marke, normally there is mushrooms, glad you reminded me you don't like them. Everyone, let me know what you do and don't like. I will forgo the mushrooms just this once and put in extra slim jims! LOL

Hey Ken, e-mail me RIGHT AWAY! LOL Kidding, when you get a chance.

Marke, dont forget to stop and buy some Bradours on the way to Michigan for the macster...

PIerre

Yes Marke....many many Bradours and Molson Triple X's...I'll pay for everything when you get here.

Thanx Pierre...I almost forgot!!!

Latest posts

Back