• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lowrance LMS-520C - everything included.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TritonGlenn

Reaction score
Lowrance LMS-520C GPS / Sonar In original box, with all paperwork, mounting bracket, instructions, new fuses and fuseholders, etc... just like a brand new unit would have.

This was purchased a few months ago from Bass Pro Shops while I was waiting on my backordered LCX-28C HD. Now that my 28C is installed, I am selling the 520C.

The power cables and sonar transducer have never been used. (I'm including the new cables from my LCX-28C as they are the exact same part number - and since they are unused... you get NEW cables). The sonar transducer is also new - never touched the water. The GPS puck was mounted on my boat, along with the head unit, but is in excellent / like new condition. The GPS puck comes with the new quick surface mount 1/2 turn connector - makes installation a breeze.

New - these run $650.

I am asking $550 shipped to your door, insured, USPS Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation.

All the best,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back