Lake Guntersville

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Tosello

Reaction score
Happy new Years everyone!!!!!!

I am planning a trip to Guntersville around Mid March. Just wondering if anyone here knows a good place to stay that is on the water and that has boats slips to rent. I plan on being there a week and dont want to have to launch everyday. Looking for a cabin or kitchenette somewheres near the south end or near the town of Guntersville...

Thanks in advance for any info..... And it'll just be me and a buddy, anyone wanna join us??

Mike

Dude!

I would love to be on that trip - will be there in spirit.

Take a camera and share it with us!

Mat,

I agree with Rusty, Covenant Cove is a nice resort. Located on the southern end. I sated there a couple years ago. Also, there is a Holiday Inn directly across from Covenant cove. Not much room for boats/trailers, but thier is a public access ramp in the parking lot, Stay away from the fre/rescue areas!

I dunno how to find it; but my folks stayed at Osa-Win-Tha cabins and if I remember correctly the price was reasonable. They have thier own launch and slips that are included in the price of the cabin.

Lemme know when and I might could meet ya over there; I live just over an hour from the "Big G"

Latest posts

Back