Table Rock Lake rental cabin/house

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Newman

Reaction score
One of the possible family vacations this summer is a trip to Table Rock Lake. does anybody have suggestion of rental house/cabin on the lake or where to look online? I would prefer 2/3 bedroom, 1.5+ baths, and boat/swim dock for our 23' deck boat. Dont' know for sure if this is where we will end up, but just looking for ideas. Other options are Yellowstone, other Lakes, etc. We can't seem to lock in on a specific location or vacation type at this point. Has anyone stayed at Big Cedar Lodge property. If so comments/suggestions?

A close friend of mine stayed at Big Cedar and they loved it. And I believe that Still Waters is a favorite haunt of one of the local bass clubs around here; they keep going back if memory serves.

There are a some good B&B down by the lake as well as cabins/houses and other resorts. This site is good for fishing info and if you post I am sure there will be a few guys that can help with lodging info:

http://ozarkanglers.com/forums

Big Cedar is very nice and has a couple of good restraunts on property. There is a marina and ramp so you can put the boat in without having to go offsite.

We take a family trip once a year and stay at still waters. Still waters is great. Top notch resort 5 min from silver dollar city. Nice beach...super nice pools and family owned. We'll be there in July.

The wife and I are planning on spending a couple of nights/days at Big Cedar in early April. Never been there, but looking forward to it. :)

I would highly recommend Hickory Hollow Resort in Shell Knob. They are located on the Kings River Arm of the lake.

The Crain Family does a wonderful job of keeping the place in top shape and family friendly. They have cabins and houses.

What I like most about the Kings River Arm is that you can find stained and shallow to deep and clear water and not use a days worth of fuel!
http://users.mo-net.com/hickory/

Latest posts

Back