Kentucky Lake Gathering?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Walls

Reaction score
Hey the get together is next week, anyone besides Greg, his daughter, me and my friend going? Would be great to get a bunch of us out there spreading the Nitro/Tracker aura!

Randy!

Teri said she might show up... My email address is posted here.. let's exchange cell numbers....

Dudes - I SOO wish I could be there defending my title!! But i'm off to Australia this Thursday for 10 days of business transition planning for our move to China.

I want PICTURES of the boats, the fish, the guys/gals and the boats and the fish!!!

Trep

Trep is set to be dethroned by default (fear of retribution by the fishing gods!!!)

I don't think I am going to make it this year. Hope you all have a great time!

Let me say this... I feel really bad about all of this. Whether I go or can not. I swear, SWEAR, I had every intention of going down there this year with Bruce Freeman and now that the time has gotten here I feel like I've let a lot of people down. I just can't go that far and it's making me feel like a great big sissy. I owe Bruce the biggest apology in the history of man and Greg half of that! I was hell-bent on going and even harassed Bruce to go so he could be the major driver.

Heck, I kind of tried it today. Nancy's cousin, the Minister that married us and then re-married us at our thirty year anniversary, was having a surprise retirement party at his church. His church was about 45 minutes from us and the ride both going and coming really bothered me. Please forgive me guys.. I don't feel I did anything purposely but I shouldn't have harassed Bruce and talked about going.. You're right Tee, I should have said maybe but I was so excited about finally maybe getting to go fishing I let my mouth (keyboard) write a check my body couldn't cash.

I've only been on here for a few minutes at a time lately and just now re-read my post so I had to edit it a little I was really upset when I wrote that but I had absolutely no idea what the last couple of sentences meant.:eek:

Uncle Billy

That's why I hardly EVER dedicate myself to a fishing trip...too many variables that's out of your control.

I always say, " I'll try to make it":)

Usually mother nature always has her hand in there too:wacko:

Bill wew will be thinking about you and everyone else... This was to be a "starter" year.. just to get things oiled up and ready for the future... We will be doing it again...

Back