Kentucky Lake bound

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marvin S

Reaction score
With all of the bad weather this past weekend we were having here in Kentucky. I will have to go to Ky Lake to check on my camper. Good thing my work had slowed down a bit. I am not going to bring much grocerys so I will have to fish for food (pan fish). The weather is going to be good, the lake is warm and at or a half of an inch above summer pool. I wish you all could be there with me.

as for the BASS...catch and release, I will be fishing the tubes that Ken had giving me at the rally. Thank you Ken Neeley.

Will also use the senkos that Teri donated as a door prize at the rally. Thank you Teri.

Will also use the baits from the rallys door prize and thanks everybody and thank you Sam Elkins for the Bass Pro gift card.

If anybody does go to Ky Lake this week, come by and see me. I will fry up some fish... I will be in Pisgah Bay across the lake from Moors marina at Pisgah Point camp ground. Look for my camouflage painted aluminum bass boat anchored in front of my camp.

Marvin - Do me a favor would you? Go across (east) from the Moors into the 2nd pocket on the left AFTER the entrance to the quary, and position the boat dead center in the pocket about 30 yards from shore and see if my Fish went home!!! LOL After Spawn she might be back down closer to 5lbs!!! BWWAAAA!!!

Enjoy and tell us how the fishing goes!!

I am going to fish that spot hard and will release her unharmed with my blessing.

Thanks Trep

And, Marvin.....

While you're at the spot.....

Would you mind placing a bouy with a plaque.....

ROFL @ Trepper! :)

Have fun, Marvin!

me!

Marvin - Forgot - fish TOWARDS shore and she should hit at the 2nd dropoff line!!! LOL

That was a great lake, i'd like to get a chance to explore more of it next time.

Jeesh Marvin,if I had to fish for my food.....I would come home alot skinnier.

Good luck,be safe.

Steve

Steve - you're telling me!!!

Hoping Bill B. and I can tie into a few on Thurs up here in MD, need to feel that tug on my line!!

Latest posts

Back