Ken or Craig

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know Cabelas has fish finder covers for trailering or storage so sun doesn't mess with your units. BPS have those? I want one for my classic and one for my Easy ST. Oh BTW Craig, putting those replacement cords on a TM is FUN! LOL Gotta have small fingers. Where's Scott when you really need him! LOL

Rob,

I beleive BPS does sell them. Get a Marine catalog. I will look myself when I am at the store this week and get back with you here.

I have replaced way too many of those cords....

Mini

Hey Rob, I kinda thought the same thing when I sent it to you. Was looking at a mount thinking," Yah, right!" Glad you got it on though. As for the covers for your sonar, it looks like we carry covers for the Humminbirds in the catalog, but I don't remember seeing them at the store. I'm off today, but will stop by tomorrow and let you know. Of course, the future Prez's office is about 50 feet from the Marine counter, so maybe he can stroll over there and check...

Craig

I tool a quick peek today while I was in the store Rob and I could not find anything.....sorry.

Mini

Latest posts

Back