Free Eagle ducer.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well, I brought back my 2 dead eagles to Wal-Mart on Friday and they wouldn't send them back for me. Instead they refunded my money and gave me $75 more back then I paid. I tried to explain to the clerk that I had only paid $250 for the both, but she insisted that she MUST give me back $325 per the computer. Who am I to argue? LOL Well, I only returned the units themselves, the ducers, wires, and brackets were still on the boat as I anticipated them just getting repaired and returned. I found another Easy ST that will stay on the boat, and boat a Garmin 160 for the bow. I need a TM mount for the Garmin that I will order this week. But I now have 2 spare Eagle ducers. I really only need one on the boat and one spare, so anyone need a 200 khz skimmer ducer? I also have an exit bracket that fits the larger Eagle units like the classic and not sure of the newer models, but the 160-240 pixel units. Also a power wire with fuse holder. I will give it to whoever needs it, just pay the shipping. I think the ducers usually go for about $45 or so. Let me know. It is a transom mount. I am keeping the TM mount as the spare should I decide to keep the Garmin upon trade in and move the Easy up front to sell the boat. Hope the Garmin is all you guys have raved it to be! I will try to take a pic later and post it of the ducer.

Oh yeah, the hook ups on the cable are for the old style of Eagles. I believe 2001 and before. I know it doesn't work on the new gray units, only the black ones.

I just bought a new 200 hz transducer for my 15-MT and it cost me $70.00. (Grey connectors)

Hey Rob... I'll check my locator at home...Think it's an ultra Classic II...thr transducer mount on the back is squirrely from some "abusive" driftwood contacts made in the Illinois River...

i will be up there in a week or two if you still have them i will give them a look. stan

Back