Just got back from the Classic!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Todd

Reaction score
BPS, Mercury, and Nitro had a heck of a setup! We got to meet a lot of pros and see all the new fishing equipment. This was my first classic and if it is ever in your area I would highly recommend you attend.

I looked at every boat brand on the market and don't let other people tell you Nitro is not in the same class as the other brands because it isn't true. The fishing deck area you get on a Nitro has to be the most of any other boat brand when compared with the same size boats. As far as fit and finish they are right there also.

The other boat brands I thought looked really good were Ranger, Skeeter, and Legend.

The new Havoc baits they are using in the classic look like they will be some good fishing lures only time will tell I guess.

I should have come over. Shreveport next year, you should come north, I will be there.

I agree with what KLSU said about the Expo and the Nitro boats. I looked at the Z-6 and think I will sell my PT 175 and look to buy a used one. I had a blast and spent about 3 hours walking around checking things out. Saw all the guys, Dance, Martin, Clunn, Houston, Parker. Talked with Roland Martin, easy going, asked him if he had eaten some good N.O. food yet. He said he hadn't but he had an evening flight out so he would have to miss a good supper. Mercury Marine had a huge display along with all the big dogs in the industry. All in all, it was a great event and would recommend anyone to check it out. Plus, it is free.

Latest posts

Back