Retired and bought a Tracker

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brokenarrow

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just sold my business and bought a fishing boat. I've owned 7 different boats over the last 40 or so years but this is my first Tracker. I was looking at new Trackers but lucked upon a 2014 Pro guide 175V WT (not a Combo) with only 36 hours for half the price of a new one. Garage kept all its life, not even a mark on the prop. Looks like a new boat. Equipment includes an onboard 3 bank battery charger, 2 new interstate batteries, 2 Lowrance fishfinders (GPS at the console), 5 like new seats (I believe they came with 3?) brand new large bimini top, 6 rod holders and several other accessories that fit the track, custom cover & one for the motor as well, MinnKota Powerdrive V2 trolling motor with maybe 2hrs on it, spare tire with cover and surge brakes added to the trailer. It's got the Mercury 4 stroke 115 engine, starts with a bump of the key and purrs like a kitten. It's exactly what I was looking for, We tear the hybrids up here in early winter so a deep V with a full windshield is the way to go. Plus I feel the deep hull is a lot safer and more comfortable for the little ones. Anyhow, I haven't had her on the water yet, I will more than likely be on here asking for advice so thanks for welcoming me to the forum.
339446739_610822110907177_8248350698182110399_n.jpg
339428195_995142778361420_3934829037889054887_n.jpg

Congratulations, you’ll love the deep V design. We have a Targa V19 and because we have lakes with 3 ft swells, it really makes a difference with the deep V. And it hasn’t interfered at all with fishing.

Hey guys, I just sold my business and bought a fishing boat. I've owned 7 different boats over the last 40 or so years but this is my first Tracker. I was looking at new Trackers but lucked upon a 2014 Pro guide 175V WT (not a Combo) with only 36 hours for half the price of a new one. Garage kept all its life, not even a mark on the prop. Looks like a new boat. Equipment includes an onboard 3 bank battery charger, 2 new interstate batteries, 2 Lowrance fishfinders (GPS at the console), 5 like new seats (I believe they came with 3?) brand new large bimini top, 6 rod holders and several other accessories that fit the track, custom cover & one for the motor as well, MinnKota Powerdrive V2 trolling motor with maybe 2hrs on it, spare tire with cover and surge brakes added to the trailer. It's got the Mercury 4 stroke 115 engine, starts with a bump of the key and purrs like a kitten. It's exactly what I was looking for, We tear the hybrids up here in early winter so a deep V with a full windshield is the way to go. Plus I feel the deep hull is a lot safer and more comfortable for the little ones. Anyhow, I haven't had her on the water yet, I will more than likely be on here asking for advice so thanks for welcoming me to the forum. View attachment 3036View attachment 3037
Nice catch. I've owned a Tracker Superguide since 2005. The deep-v makes boats very stable in open water and rough conditions. Having been garage stored is a big time plus. Enjoy your retirement and on water time.

Latest posts

Back