Im Watching the Cam

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
I'm watching the lake cam and nobody's dropping in for the early morning bite!!LOL All hungover from last night!! You can bet I would have given that cam a full moon!!LOL

TOXIC

Nobody there and the sun is up. WAKE UP YOU GUYS!!!! GO FISHING!!. Is there an early moon today?

david......

I wish that darn camera was more panoramic so it would cover more area. The launching ramp would be nice to see.

Bill

ALERT< ALERT.... A boat. Even zooming in I can't

see who or what is is. Drat!

Tox, we ought to be on the road to the Eastern Shore right now. Boy is this going to be a boring day.

Bill

Watching the Cam also, sure wish I was there. Did catch a nice mess of bullheads last night. Cold though, down to 28 degrees.

Time is CST and it probably wasnt changed for daylight savings.

I am looking now too, I see a boat tied up, but the glare from the sunrise is bad.

Mini

God, we need to get lives......

watching a web cam at 7 in the morning....

Someone needs to start a pot of coffee to get everyone up!

Rich D

You and me both Tox....I wish I didnt have the sales calls today........

Mini

I've got to deal with the truck issue this weekend anyway. I've got double envy, Tom Mac is out on the Potomac, I wanted to meet him also. With all the rain we have had I'm sure he is having a tough go of it. I doubt I'll even get the boat out this weekend!!

TOXIC

nitro1.JPG

doesnt seem to be working, i cant post any more of the screen shots....

Mini

Wicked envy going on here. Good news is my boat is going to be delivered to me at my house in NH this afternoon so I will be able to do break in and get some fishing in over the weekend. It is susposed to be in the 70s. Woowhoo!!!

I need to get some work done and stop watching the cam.

Cass :)

That WAS work!!!

Had to be nimble....ol Neeley would be proud!

Mini

It's busy at the doc and no one is coming over and saying hi to us, whats up with that? ROFL!!

Next year I am there, definitely!!

OK 2 dozen is enough....lol

Off to breakfast then a sales call.

Enjoy!

Mini

I think Jar jar is on there now!

Looks like Ken spent too much time drinking coffee this morning....
nitroneeley.jpg

You guy's are nuts!!! Thats why I like it here.

Gene

You guys are NUTZ>....but i did check in myself. I wish I was there too.. still way to cold to fish here yet...but soon.

How are ya Mini ?

Pierre

OOOH here comes a boat....now they're gone, or parked at the other dock. Someone needs to tell shirley that they need a wider angle lens.

I think this guy walked right off the end of the dock. 30 seconds later he was gone. Cell phones are a huge distraction.
moorsmarina4.jpg

The camera should get pretty busy soon as everyone should start coming in with loads of Crappie!!!

Uh huh, sure! I'm still waitin'....

That one pic with the goofy white hat is surely Neeley. He wore that one on Champlain.

I just did the math, just for me to tow out there and back, it would be over $300 in just gas alone, then a room for 2 nights, food, gas and oil in the boat. A KY license......just to put up with Trep, Neeley, and Bob and risk potentially coming home with half an eyebrow again. I think I made the right choice staying home.

78 postings here so far. Geeezzz there are a lot of jealous people who didn;t go to the rally.

All right Marke, watch that "old timer" stuff:)

Bill

Help Bob G. and Neeley find the Camera.

Camera. What camera. I don't see no camera.
moorsmarina17.jpg

Ken:Maybe they put it in the water?

Bob G.: Marke Dude, I thought you said there was a camera here.
moorsmarina.jpg

These guys need to get lives!

Or at least come to next year's rally!

I'm printing this out and sending it to Shirley!

ROFL! Talk about "Priceless"!!

Latest posts

Back