Im off to champlain- wish me luck

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim B

Reaction score
Im headed to the mass bass champonship two day on champlain. We have some 150 boats going out and it shold be a good tournament. I just hope my fish hold up and the wind dosent blow hard.

Hey Rob, Buzz and Bob G if you guys want to hook up for a beer on sunday after im done give me a call on my cell at 774-279-0644. Im most likley staying up there on sunday night in burlington.

Hook'em, Reel'em, Net'em, Weigh'em!!!

Go Get'em Jim!!

Jim,

What ramp are you launching from? I work on Sunday, but I get out around around 3:30pm.

If you're gonna be in town Friday night and have time, give me a holler....802-893-1601. I don't work tomorrow. If I'm not home, tell my wife or kids to page me.

Bob G.

good luck Jim, that is some big water up there.

may the wind gods be on your side.

GregD

Jim, sorry I didn't get back to you or call as I worked the weekend a didn't get home until 1:00am Monday night, maybe next time. Anyway how'd you do in the tourney?

Buzz

I didnt fair too well Buzz. On Sat the lake was flat calm, i couldnt believe it, we could have run anywhere. I had 6.5# and i lost two really good fish in the process that would have pushed me over 10#. On sunday i had beter fish but i never even weighed in because i knew i didnt have enough weight to make the team and didnt have lunker. the wind did kick up and it got nasty quick, after the weigh in the thunder storm was really nasty.

I was talking to Bob G and he said you live in the area that had all those flash floods on sat night. Sounds like a lot of rain.

Jim B,

Glad you made it home ok. We're still getting lots of rain. A lot of roads are closed today due to flooding.

Bob G.

Thanks Bob, the truck was fine without the boat so i got home with no problem. Im so glad my fishing partner was up there for the weekend to work the tournament weigh in. He towed my boat back so i could take it easy on my truck. I think i would have been really up the creek if he wasnt up there.

Latest posts

Back