Off for Champlain 2 day BFL supertournament

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Kurtzner

Reaction score
I'm going to Champlain thursday (9-22) to pre-fish for this weekends 2 day super tournament going out of Ticonderoga. I original was going to go up today for practice but yesterdays weather forcast put an end to that thought. Wind SW at 25 plus rain I saw no sense wasting the money to go & get blown around the lake. This will most likely be my last tournament as a boater for awhile & I'm really looking forward to it plus I fish Champlain really good this time of the year. I'm going to give it my all & I plan on making the cut, I figure I'll need at least 15 lbs. to be in the top 35, I think there paying back this far. This year I've cut back on my tournaments but I've had a good year so far getting a check 3 out of 4 tournaments, 2 of those came on Champlain. I can tell you this I've had many practice days fun fishing this time of year on Champlain & always I'll have 15 to 18 lbs. Just give me the one kicker fish that has always escaped me on tournament day & I'll be fine.

Mark

P.S. Kenny or any one else if you need a place to stay, The Stonehouse where I always stay screwed up my resevation & gave me a room with 2 king size beds so I'll have plenty of room.

Two King size beds. Wow time to find a gentleman's club and invite the staff to a slumber party.

Anyway good luck.

fatrap

Fatrap,

That would be nice, but I'm trying to catch fish, not smell fish!

Mark

P.S. the town of Ticonderoga isn't really a hot bed for good looking women & I don't think there's a club for 40 miles!

Mark, I'll see you at the meeting, I'm fishing it as a non - boater..

Buzz

Good luck to both Mark and Buzz. Wish I was fishing it this year.;);)

Hey Buzz & Kenny,

Good luck & I'll see you at the meeting, maybe we'll get paired up.

Mark

Latest posts

Back