Mini Champlain Rally

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Not stealing Staci's thunder, but so far this is what we have in just 2 days.

May 29th, 30th, and 31st are open for a mini Champlain rally. I have room for 5-6 people to stay with me and lots of room on the lawn if you want to put up a tent. If you don't mind floors and sleeping bags, then 30 can stay at my place. But I don't think the toilet could keep up, and we'd run out of hot water! LOL

So far the attendees look like

myself

Mike O

Jim/bassinfool

Bob G, Icabod

Buzzmeister

Mark K, the dropshot fool

Sue D (ROCKS) and hubby

Pierre and a new NTOWS member, the Canadia connection, responsible for bringing the Bradour

Rob L, see above about Canadian connection

Cass and her pooch if the B&B allows.

Markey Marke and his funky mojo

Curtis, the legend of Winnie

Doug Ward, who I'm sure will have the Hinnieliken beer

and Rick C with his sailboat??? No, no, no Rick, you got it all wrong.

Menu:

Beer

bacon wrapped scallops

assorted liquors and mixed drinks

grilled meats of all kinds

vegetables via onions, mushrooms, and peppers for grilled sausage

beer

bread via buns for grilled sausages

beer

and stogies if anyone brings them.....see Buzz, he's the expert.

We will be practicing C&R in VT and "pike" fishing in NY. Any and ALL walleyes caught during this event become the immediate property of LaMoy Associates and will not be returned.

Now Rob you know the dropshot isn't my only weapon! I'm going out Sunday most likely to Saratoga as Champlain isn't really ready yet. Maybe for the rally we can have a paper tournament? I'm getting the Blunder Bay team tournament (put on by Rutland County BassMasters) info this week I'll mail you up one, its on Saturday June 12th 150.00 entry w/lunker included 7 fish limit. Its a really fun tournament.

Hey Rob,

geez am i invited too even though i have a Ranger too. Your probably pretty out numbered Rob you might need my help LOL

Kenny

Rob needs all the help he can get but just refuses to admit it.....LOL

Sure Kenny, I just thought you dropped off the face of the earth since you seem to have forgotten my phone #! LOL

Latest posts

Back