I'll Take It

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
T2149135_1.jpg

That's all I got to say bout that!!

Flyin back for the KU game, wish I had gone this week. Teri, you gonna buy me a beer at the Brass Rail?

TOXIC

Go Huskers! There is a bar in Nashville that all Huskers fans go to for the Husker games. I haven't been yet but I'll by you a beer there when you come to town!

What a great game for Helu, hope our QB has only a minor knee sprain. Go big red! Chris F.
family.JPG

Watching all the talking heads and everybody is cued in on Helu's performance which was great, actually record setting but.........NU broke Mizzou's back when they had a 1st and goal on the 1 foot line and held them to a FG. Not to mention they had 6 plays inside the 10. That will kill a team every time. I have a thing about the Missouri game every year. Mizzou has only won 1 game since 1978 at NU. Guess who was at that game in 78? Uh huh..me!! I remember it like it was yesterday. Drove my jeep to the game with the top off. Only wore down vests, it rained, it got cold...very cold and some Mizzou fans offered us a blanket as we shivered in the stands...we took it and sat there in our NU gear and watched them lose. Terrible day:lol:

TOXIC

Well Toxic look what you started...and then along comes JP and lamar so here is my war cry..

GO GATORS mp.bmp
chomp chomp...

Latest posts

Back