I NEED a Rally, Anyone in GA up for July 26 or 27???

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
We'll i'm still with my Mom in AZ but Beka has confirmed that she and the boys will be heading to her sister's for a week in late July. I'll be all alone and ready to FISH!!! I'm free on Sat July 26 and Sun July 27th.

I do have 2 old indoor dog's that need looking after so I can't travel overnight, but if ANY of you Georgia/South Carolina folks want to hook up either of those days let me know. I'll be fishing Allatoona every night during the week, but would have no problem driving and hour or 2 to meet up with everyone. I know we have 41 registered Georgia members!!

So, who's available and ready to meet up and FISH!!!!

Hey TrepMan! It's early for me to commit now but I may be available. If I am. How about using your boat and I'll drive up there and spend a night in a motel (really) and be there at the lake or your house to meet up. Maybe you can teach me sumpin'...

Richard - If you come up, don't sweat a hotel, got a big enough house and don't worry about dragging that 175 up north, got enough room in my PC 175 for 2 and all our gear.

Let me know - Trep

Trep,

Glad to see you're back! Wish I had the time to come on down and fish. The temps can't be much worse than the 90+ degrees that we have been getting in VT!! And I've only been catching dinks anyways since the heat wave, right up your alley!! Have fun and use the time to find those fish and make em bite!

Bob G.

Glad to hear from you again, Michael!

Stop by St. Louis on your way home - I ain't got no boat, but we can take a canoe down the Current River and do some trout fishin'!

me!

me! Got a direct flight so no stopping by St. Louis. BUT if you want to come on down that weekend, the 175 always has a seat open for ya!

Trep and me! in a canoe.....I can just hear the Banjo's playing....LOL

Michael - Just let me know whenever you want to hit Lanier again. I've always got room for you! (BTW - We're creaming 'em on topwater!!)

Michael, unless family obligations get in the way, I'm up for a mini-rally.

I will be in Atlanta on July 22-23. Guess I will just miss it!

Teri - Watchadoin down south? Depending on when my family pulls out of the driveway, if you are here fishing, i may be free the night of the 22nd or 23rd.

I am pretty sure I will be there for some training. They are evaluating 2 classes for some new technology and will send me to one. I think they will pick Atlanta and those are the 1st available dates and we are in a hurry. I would probably fly in the evening of the 21st. I have an uncle in Dunwoody so I may do dinner with him one night. I'll pack my Snoopy pole and ride along with you Tuesday night. Ha!

Hey Trepper!

I can't get a kitchen pass after all...

Maybe sometime in the future we can get together... it will probably rain if I come up and we would wind up drinking all your home brew.

You still have Rich and Teri...

Thanks for the invitation anyway.

Regards

Richard

I actually once tried to teach myself to play the banjo, Marke! And, yes, that was the only melody I knew well enough to try and pick by ear! Put Trepper and I together - there STILL wouldn't be enough of us to do any worthwhile squeelin'!

Teri - When I went to Atlanta last summer, I stopped in for dinner with Michael, Becka and the boys. The boys were playing with water pistols at the table, so Michael made them put the toys away..... Then proceeded to pick one up and start spraying them!

You'll love it if you get to spend time with Michael or Rich while you are there! They go down as a couple of my most unforgetable characters! Love 'em both!

me!

Richard - We'll hook up next time, no sweat!

Teri - Forget the snoopy pole, Eli's got one and Noah has a Mickey Mouse one, so you're all SET!!! If you get free one night and want to fish, boat's all ready!

me! - Stop telling stories and drive down that weekend! The house is much closer then rich's (off I75 and I575) and lots of room!

Anyone else up for the 26th or 27th?

Getting on my plane home, gonna miss Dad!

Wish I could, Michael..... No time off from the new job for a few months and I do end up working some weekends..... Just gotta stay close to home this summer..... Maybe next year.....

God Bless!

P.S.

When you get over 50, you'll start telling lots of stories, too!

OK looks like so far only Dan J. and Rich are around the weekend of July 26/27.

Anyone else?

Come on there are 41 Georgia members, is everyone on vacation??

Trep,

Just got back from my trip, and I did stop in and meet Dan J. in person on Friday afternoon. Once again, you can keep that Atlanta traffic. Worse than Houston!

I'll see what's on the schedule for me, but I should be available that weekend. Let me know what you think you and the Gang from Atlanta want to do.

Tex

John - Glad you and the Mrs. made it back safely AND you got to meet Dan, he is a great guy!!!

Let's see if anyone else is interested or available on the 26 or 27th, we can finalize by mid-late week. I know Lanier is near (and home for Dan) for Rich but it does get a lot of weekend traffic. Wonder if there are any smaller/less travelled lakes around Lanier or north towards SC that would work.

Trep

I'll leave it to Rich/Dan/Trep to work out the lake(s). I'd love to fish on Hartwell, but that may be a little far for you with responsibilities with the dogs.

Tex

Latest posts

Back