This FL to MA gal deals with 2'+ of snow & cabin fever this way....
1. Draw up plans for all of the things I want to do to the boat, when the snow melts.
2. Clean pole, reels and tackle, wait for the snow to melt.
3. Spend hours going through catalogs of fishing gear I can buy but can't use untill the snow melts.
4. Go online and shop for more equipment and tackle that I can't use untill the snow melts.
5. Go to a fishing show in a blizzard and look at boats that I can't use until the snow melts.
6. Go to Walmart and buy more lures, wait for the snow to melt.
7. Organize lures and tackel 20X in my boxes while I wait for the snow to melt.
8. Look outside at all of the pretty snow, sigh and go back to #1 and start over and wait for the snow to melt.