I feel sorry for you Northern guys!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Todd Calhoon

Reaction score
With all the "hard water" you guys are dealing with, I "almost" feel bad about fishing the Calif. Delta on the 24th. But hey, someone's gotta do it right? Har Har. Honestly though, I hope things warm up for you guys, I know alot about "cabin fever".
Tight Lines!!

Todd C.

Hey Todd,

Are you fishing the club tourney at the Delta? Wish I could make it, but the wife and I just had our first little one three weeks ago. Got to stay home and take care of some things for Mama. I'll see you at the meeting though. Good fishing to you. Hope the weather holds for you all going over the hill. Chris

That's it, Todd...... Just keep rubbin' the weather in our faces...... We'll all have the last laugh when your "Delta" falls off the face of the earth into the Pacific!

Scott

This FL to MA gal deals with 2'+ of snow & cabin fever this way....

1. Draw up plans for all of the things I want to do to the boat, when the snow melts.

2. Clean pole, reels and tackle, wait for the snow to melt.

3. Spend hours going through catalogs of fishing gear I can buy but can't use untill the snow melts.

4. Go online and shop for more equipment and tackle that I can't use untill the snow melts.

5. Go to a fishing show in a blizzard and look at boats that I can't use until the snow melts.

6. Go to Walmart and buy more lures, wait for the snow to melt.

7. Organize lures and tackel 20X in my boxes while I wait for the snow to melt.

8. Look outside at all of the pretty snow, sigh and go back to #1 and start over and wait for the snow to melt.

CC :) {sigh}

Latest posts

Back