I can't sleep

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bruce Freeman

Reaction score
OK It's late and I am doing research on this site.

1: I hope those that protect us are safe and coming home soon.

2: Everyone here is safe.

3: Rob gets back from vacation and finds out he has some new compitetion. There is a new kid on the block who has posted like 40 some times in just 9 days.. (I told you I was bored) Not that this is a bad thing but for some of us it took me like a year to post that many...LOL

Born in Indiana and Darn proud of it...

BF

Don't worry, Rob will be back and it will be like he never left!! People like Rob keeps things interesting. Now get some sleep!

Bob G.

I believe you are speaking of me. What can I say, I like to talk and I am excited about my new boat. I'll try to keep my posts under control. Sorry!

Dont be sorry, Participation is what keeps this board going. There are THOUSANDS (just a guess) of lurkers who never post and wait until someone askes the question they want answered!!

TOXIC

Well..... By now, Bruce is sound asleep..... And that leaves just the early birds - the new kid, Tox 'n me!

Happy Easter, Everyone!

me!

Happy Easter SM and Teri and whoever else got up early...I have had client trips 2 days in a row (gotta get up at 4am) so sleeping till 7 was late!! Waiting for my 5 year old to get up and go Easter egg hunting before we go to church. She's a hoot.

TOXIC

Born in Indianapolis Spent most of my time in Johnson county have family in Bloomington,Bloomfield,Hobbieville,Jasper and other small places.. Teri please don't stop now you got a long way to go to catch up to Rob...LOL Just my way of saying welcome.

BF

Latest posts

Back