How much is gas in your area?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Down to $2.38 here in SW Lower Michigan today for reg. unleaded...

Never thought I'd be EXCITED about gas under $2.50!

az

drive to work this morning saw prices ranging from $2.25 to $2.59

Memphis, TN

Diesel is $2.92 at my hometown truckstop the largest and only business in Underwood Iowa.

fatrap

Down to $2.17 at the Conoco around the corner from my house here in Edmond, OK.

Harpo

Today was a travel day for me. I drove from Berea Ky to Lancaster OH. Cheapest I saw was in Georgetown KY at the Pilot and it was $2.19 or was it $2.15?(I think it was $2.15) Any way 6 miles down the road it was back to $2.35 or so. Lancaster had it for $2.19.

Donnie

Hey DonJovi, I own a computer/hobby shop in Berea, you should have stopped by.

Jeff

I heard on the radio that it was $2.05 in the Dayton area. TEE you better fill your gas jugs!

Jeff I think my buddies have stopped by your store. They bought a couple T-Max's a few years ago. I am sure they at least have bought fuel and glow plugs though. I actually live in the Paint Lick area but I am closer to Berea down 21. Where is you shop at? I know I have seen it somewhere but I cant recall where it is at. If I get a free moment I will swing buy say say hello.

Donnie

TEE it was on a radio station, I was assuming I was getting out of the Dayton area. Anyway a caller said he could top the reported low of $2.07. Could just be someone wanting on the radio but it seemed for real. I think it may have been in a smaller town outside of Dayton.

Donnie

What's really scary is what tactic they'll use this time to put it at $3 a gallon for good ?

IF and I man IF evryone would cut down a small amount...they'll not know what to do with all of it...will they? Only one choice to lower it.

They will know exactly what to do with it Tee. OPEC is already talking production cuts to keep the price of oil from dropping too low. I'm guessing too low for them means $60-$70 a barell.

Only thing to do is quit giving all our money to the terrorists that want to kill us and produce our own oil.

Converting coal to oil.,,,, Shale oil,,,, no reason we can't become independant.

Steve

Its still about $1.63 more than I want to pay...:D

We've gotten down to $2.63 here in FL, but I think we're getting taken based on some of you guys input!!!

TEE your right - I hope the gulf hurricances take it easy this year, that was LAST years excuse!!

Latest posts

Back