Hey, Teri C.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rich Eder2

Reaction score
What is there to do in Jackson, Tenn. I'm going to be there for about 2 weeks starting today. Going to build a house just south of town.

Not much, as I remember it! Of course, that's been about 25 years ago though. You can always run down the road to Beal St. in Memphis!

Tex

Hey Rich,

Are you going to help build a house , or are you building yourself a house to live there in eventually?:huh: Anyway, Jackson is a midsize town in the middle of nowhere for Tennessee standards. 1.5 hrs. from Memphis, over 2 hrs. from Nashville. I don't know about any bars,etc. there since I don't drink. There is decent shopping and a nice sporting goods store that you can see from along interstate 40 between the two major exit on some parallel roads last time I was there. Plenty of restaurants, movie theatres, etc., but not much else. No major lakes nearby. Any other questions, let me know.:cool:

Just building a house for a customer.My sister lives just north of Nashville but 2 hours is too far to drive one way to work.

Sorry Rich, I dont know much about Jackson. Between here and Memphis is all I know and my old Nitro lives there. Maybe you can get away and go gamble in Tunica.

Not a whole lot over there. If i wasn't going out of town, I would invite you over to Memphis this weekend.

Latest posts

Back