Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,
Purchased a 2017 Z19 2 seasons ago, in the 2nd owner and I'm just seeing it did not come with a boat owners manual. The issues in having is not understanding the live system functions. Any help would be appreciated. Also is there a function for pumping out the lives rather than draining. The livelwell buttons when pushed have a blue ring around them when on low and medium and a red ring when on high. I have noticed on a few occasions that when in medium mode they do not circulate and the blue ring just flashes. Wondering what that is about. Any help would be appreciated

Hello all,
Purchased a 2017 Z19 2 seasons ago, in the 2nd owner and I'm just seeing it did not come with a boat owners manual. The issues in having is not understanding the live system functions. Any help would be appreciated. Also is there a function for pumping out the lives rather than draining. The livelwell buttons when pushed have a blue ring around them when on low and medium and a red ring when on high. I have noticed on a few occasions that when in medium mode they do not circulate and the blue ring just flashes. Wondering what that is about. Any help would be appreciated
In the livewell you'll see a red spout. If you pull it out (slides in and out). It will pump water out when you hit the livewill fill/aerate.

So in, runs normal =fill/ aerate
Pull out to pump water out

Im not sure about light colors. My z7 had toggles and z19 has a touch screen.. I'd assume it has something to do with manual fill vs timed aerating?

Hope that helps

Latest posts

Back